- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
Rights Booster will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside Rights Booster.
Access to your information and correction
Rights Booster recognizes your rights surrounding personal data. As such, we understand that you have the right to:
- Request access to all personal information being stored.
- Rectify any inaccuracies in the information.
- Delete any or all of your stored personal data.
- Know who your data is used by, and where it was collected from.
- Transfer your data to another organization.
- Dispute decisions made by automated systems regarding the processing of your data (if in use).
- Object - you have the right to complain about us if you feel we have not adequately protected your data.
Your data security is important to us, so we may need to contact you to verify your identity in order to process your request. We aim to respond to all requests as quickly as possible, and will do so within one month at maximum. Your request will be provided in an electronic format where possible.
If you wish to manage any of your personal data held with us, please direct your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitors use of the website and to complete statistical reports on the website activity. For further information visit: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
How to contact us
By email: email@example.com